Interns for non for profit women's cancer foundationCarol Galvin Foundation
Social Media & Community Management InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Office InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Marketing InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Public Relations InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Human Resources InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)K.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Editorial / Journalism InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Marketing InternBookmark This
750 First st NE ste 1120
Posted: December 10 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRumi Forum was founded in 1999 with the mission to foster intercultural dialogue, stimulate thinking and exchange of opinions on supporting and fostering democracy and peace and to provide a common platform for education and information exchange. The Forum contributes to this ultimate aim by means of conferences, panel discussions, community engagement, luncheons, publications and other activities. In particular the forum has an interest in issues regarding pluralism, peace building and conflict resolution, intercultural and interfaith dialogue, social harmony and justice, civil rights and community cohesion.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.