Marketing and Social Media InternFriends of Fort Point Channel
Graphic Design InternRockhaven Group, LLC
Unpaid Intern - Latin AmericaIFES
Paid Intern - Human ResourcesIFES
Sumer AssociateDemocracy Works
Grant Writing/Development InternGateway Counseling Center, Inc.
Events & Development InternshipAdaptive Sports Center of Crested Butte
Fundraising SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Marketing InternBookmark This
Manna Fund Inc
965 Oakland Road, Suite 3D-E
Posted: April 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs a general psychotherapy practice located in the northeast corner of the greater Atlanta area, Manna Treatment specializes in the treatment of the family as a whole, including marital, couples, adolescent and childhood issues. We also have a specialty in eating disorders, including anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge eating disorder for all populations. Sharing the same values as its sister organization, Manna Fund, Manna Treatment also seeks to address the epidemic of eating disorders by providing prevention programs, education, research, and financial assistance for treatment to all qualified individuals through well-administered programs. The intern will help to expand awareness of these services and mission to all.
This internship will give you the opportunity to design and implement marketing, advertising and social media campaigns to diverse groups. The intern will build relationships with community organizations including other facilities offering residential treatments for individuals suffering with eating disorders and local media to broaden brand awareness and educate potential clients about the services offered. This is a great opportunity for a college student or recent college grad to gain experience in an intimate and professional environment.
Responsibilities• Spread and inform online community of Manna Treatment’s mission, fundraising events efforts and services via social media outlets including Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Icontact
• Develop and design promotional marketing materials
• Broaden brand awareness and educate potential clients, organizations and facility partners
• Arrange marketing presentations at staff meetings for public and non-profit organizations
• Assist with visits and/or arranging meetings with persons responsible for or in a position to refer clients, this includes private, public and non-profit organizations
• Assist with customizing and then disseminating press releases
• Develop and manage a calendar of event
• Assist with event planning
Requirements• Major: In pursuit of B.A. in Psychology, Marketing, Business, or Communications/PR
• Experience using social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, Linked In
• Experience Developing and designing promotional marketing materials
• It is preferred that this intern has experience and familiarity with eating disorders
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Office 365, Camera Skills, Publisher, Media Communications, iContact, Presenting
Preferred - Strong Work Ethic, Strong Communication Skills, Writing and Editing