Paid Intern-Contracts and Grants (IFES)IFES
Teachers/Counselors at a Transformative SAT Summer CampYleana Leadership Academy
Recruitment Internship with Non-ProfitFund for the Public Interest
Work for Progress Recruitment InternshipWork for Progress
Recruitment Intern with PIRG Campus ActionWork for Progress
Recruitment Department InternWork for Progress
COMMUNICATIONS INTERNCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
EVENT & FUNDRAISING INTERNCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
Marketing InternBookmark This
The Salvation Army
344 N. 7th Street
Posted: February 24 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis internship will provide a fast paced jump-start to your career and teach you various aspects regarding marketing in the non-profit world. During this internship, a student will have the opportunity to assist the Lehigh Valley Resource Development Manager (RDM) with systematic promotion, cultivation and solicitation of individuals within the defined program and service area. This internship will provide a hands on experience in managing the Lehigh Valley Salvation Army website, Social Media and Press Releases to keep the public informed of current and future updates. This internship will also provide the student with experience in assisting the RDM to coordinate all Lehigh Valley special events to help further the overall mission and needs of The Salvation Army.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.