USTA New England Diversity & Inclusion InternshipUSTA New England
Food Program Intern (Food Network) - Summer 2017Met Council
2017 HCAP Community Engagement InternshipPlanned Parenthood Pennsylvania Advocates
Event CoordinatorThe G.Y.M. Project
Social Media & Community Management InternThe G.Y.M. Project
Fundraising Intern for One Warm CoatOne Warm Coat
Business Office ManagerA Place For Me Mentoring Foundation
Grant Writing InternTubman
Marketing InternBookmark This
The Salvation Army
344 N. 7th Street
Posted: February 24 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis internship will provide a fast paced jump-start to your career and teach you various aspects regarding marketing in the non-profit world. During this internship, a student will have the opportunity to assist the Lehigh Valley Resource Development Manager (RDM) with systematic promotion, cultivation and solicitation of individuals within the defined program and service area. This internship will provide a hands on experience in managing the Lehigh Valley Salvation Army website, Social Media and Press Releases to keep the public informed of current and future updates. This internship will also provide the student with experience in assisting the RDM to coordinate all Lehigh Valley special events to help further the overall mission and needs of The Salvation Army.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.