NGLCC Internship ProgramNational Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
Intern - Social WorkGood Seed CDC
Administrative InternThe Friendship Circle Philadelphia Region South
Special Events SpecialistThe Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Events & Outreach InternshipEmpowered Women International
Marketing and Communications InternEmpowered Women International
Program and Outreach Intern - FairfaxEmpowered Women International
2017 Summer InternshipLife Adventure Center
Marketing InternBookmark This
Winning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Posted: July 28 2016
Company Location: Snellville, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt Winning the Battles in Your Mind, Our mission is to provide a patient-assistance support system for families with children battling cancer and other life-threatening diseases by offering financial, social and educational services.
The intern will assist with all marketing projects.
ResponsibilitiesInterns will perform the following duties:
-- media and blogger research
-- posting events and specials online
-- social media management
-- writing, editing and updating press release
-- recruiting volunteers
-- securing gift bag items
Interns must be:
-- self starter
-- able to work independently
-- forward thinking
-- great writing skills
-- pays attention to detail
-- has some knowledge of public relations and marketing
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.