Event Coordinators InternshipsHipHoticHelps Inc.
Research and Development - Embrace Texas - embracetexas.orgChristian Alliance for Orphans
Research, Social Media, & Communication - African American Church InitiativeChristian Alliance for Orphans
Non-Profit Assistant + Management Intern - Ignite Hope; https://www.ignitehope.online/Christian Alliance for Orphans
Graphic Design - Mercy House Global; mercyhouseglobal.orgChristian Alliance for Orphans
Well known animal rescue organization seeking interns to help with our Saturday adoption drivesOLLIE'S PLACE
Part-time Fall Internship at a Chicago Non-ProfitImerman Angels
Development InternIraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America
Media, and Communications Internship FALLBookmark This
Georgia Latino Alliance for Human Rigths (GLAHR)
7 Dunwoody Park
Posted: August 14 2015
DescriptionWe are seeking motivated and responsible college students or young professionals looking to gain experience working with a nonprofit. A potential intern should be comfortable working independently but also working with a team and a supervisor.
We encourage you to use this internship to gain course credit, you will receive letter of recommendation from GLAHR after successful completion of internship. Internship could be available for credit based on your institution’s guidelines.
• A plus is Expertise in display ads and understanding of all digital media disciplines (including search and emerging/social media).
• Proven ability to synthesize data/results, identify trends/key findings and present innovative communications objectives.
• Review and organize media clippings on GLAHR’s work
• First rate capability to compose and put in writing press releases and other communications directed to the media, community groups and public in general.
• Help maintain and update GLAHR’s website.
• Innate curiosity and aptitude (staying abreast of trends and activities) that demonstrate thought leadership and new ideas/recommendations
To apply, please send resume, cover letter and a writing sample (max 2 pages) to Adelina Nicholls at Anicholls@glahr.org In the subject line, please write your name and internship of interest. No phone calls please!
• Prefer bilingual (Spanish/English) communications (written/oral) presentation and analytical skills
• Be self-motivated, organized, willing to help with any project no matter how large or small and be able to balance multiple priorities at once.
• Previous work or personal experience w / Latino community
• Strong computer and technology skills