Community Outreach AssociateImpact Branding Consulting, Inc
Paid Intern-Contracts and Grants (IFES)IFES
Teachers/Counselors at a Transformative SAT Summer CampYleana Leadership Academy
Recruitment Internship with Non-ProfitFund for the Public Interest
Work for Progress Recruitment InternshipWork for Progress
Recruitment Intern with PIRG Campus ActionWork for Progress
Recruitment Department InternWork for Progress
COMMUNICATIONS INTERNCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
Media (Film/Video/Photo) Internship/ Work StudyBookmark This
105 N. 22nd Street
Posted: June 01 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEvery year, SCORE volunteers help thousands of entrepreneurs start small businesses and achieve new levels of success in their existing businesses. Working with SCORE is a way for others to give back to the community, connect with fellow business owners, and pass on knowledge and expertise to the next generation of entrepreneurs in community.
SCORE volunteers provide confidential business mentoring services, both in person and online. We lead seminars and workshops to help small business owners meet their goals and achieve success. We help expand outreach of SCORE through marketing and alliance building in our local communities. We provide subject matter expertise by industries and professional skills.
Volunteering as a SCORE mentor means you are joining a community of 11,000+ diverse volunteers who are all committed to helping small business owners succeed. Whether you have owned your own small business, come from a Fortune 500 company, retired, college student, have a sincere commitment for helping small businesses or volunteering, there is a place for you as SCORE volunteer.
The Philadelphia chapter of SCORE is looking for a media (film/ video/ photo) intern to capture the stories of our organization. SCORE Philadelphia is proud to have served thousands of small business owners through volunteering. We are looking for media interns to capture our stories via film, video, and/ or with photography from both our volunteers and clients at workshops, roundtable discussions, business events, etc. and share them with out community.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process - from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing (and more)
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments, such as business workshops and other events.
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound, and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography, photography, cameras, and equipment.
SkillsRequired - Digital Cameras, Camera, Camera Operation, Camera Skills, Film Cameras, Digital Video, Event Videography, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premier, Adobe Captivate, Adobe Photoshop, Editing, Video Editing, Audio Editing, Film Editing, Sound Editing
Preferred - Entrepreneur, Small Business