- Internships /
- Non-profit /
- Non Profit Community Outreach Management Trainee Opportunity for Work Exchange
Development InternGLAD (GLBTQ Legal Advocates and Defenders)
Summer Internships and Apprenticeships at Wolf TrapWolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts
Senior Editor Student Internship ( Part-time, telecommute )Noah Education Fund
Writer / Editor Student Internship ( Part-time, telecommute )Noah Education Fund
NGLCC Internship ProgramNational Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
Intern - Social WorkGood Seed CDC
Administrative InternThe Friendship Circle Philadelphia Region South
Special Events SpecialistThe Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Non Profit Community Outreach Management Trainee Opportunity for Work ExchangeBookmark This
Citizens For affordable Legal Aid
534 Delaware Ave
Posted: June 10 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCitizens for Affordable Legal Aid Corp. is a non-profit organization that has been formed to help individuals and families achieve their goals academically, socially and economically.
Formed in 2014, our goal is to help as many people reach their success goal in life. That goal can be living the American dream, getting a new start in life, increasing their skills, or preparing their life so that they can be a success amongst themselves and in the community.
Today, as a leading service provider for the community, Citizens for Affordable Legal Aid offers a range of programs that will allow individuals to get solutions to address their basic needs and provide them with the information and skills necessary to achieve their fullest potential. We aim to increase stability, build skills, promote development of families, individuals and youth, and continue promoting community involvement.
Citizens For Affordable Legal Aid has openings in return for admission into our Non Profit Community Outreach Management Trainee Program. In exchange for work, the successful applicants will enjoy a full training curriculum in Entrepreneurship, Management, Leaderships, Non Profit Event Promotions, Internet Marketing / Social Media Marketing training with free course books and training materials.
Positions will require a 3 month (65 Working Days) commitment of 20 hours per week in exchange for the full Non Profit Outreach Management Trainee Program. Leadership & Management Trainee Program offers full potential to turn into permanent paid employment.
If you are interested in a Work Exchange Internship after college, we will also accept your application.
• The opportunity to work with a dynamic experienced team gaining skills essential for successful entry to the jobs market or starting your own business or nonprofit.
• Access to free classes, workshops and events where there is space available
• Program Certificate of Completion, Letter of Program Participation, and verified Statement of Program Performance.
ResponsibilitiesExperience you can gain as a Manager Trainee:
• Hands On / Team Base Training Related To Sales, Marketing, Networking Marketing, Event Promotions & Project Management.
• Hands On / Team Based Training Related To Locating and Acquiring Venues, Public Speaking, Consultative Sales Techniques, and Event Marketing.
• Hands On / Team Based Training Related To Interviewing, Hiring, Training & Managing New Team Members For The Purposes of Managing Event Promotions & Marketing Campaigns Which Contain Team Members From Various Areas of Expertise ie. (Content Development Specialist, SEO Specialist, Social Media Marketing Specialist & Graphic Designers)
• Program is designed to offer participants Management level training in the area of Event Promotions & Project Management. Program goal is to prepare participants for nonprofit entrepreneurship and advanced employment opportunities.
The Manager Trainee program provides cutting edge training on the industry's leading and most innovative techniques relating to Non Profit Community Outreach, Event Promotions, Management, Internet Marketing, Internet Lead Generation & Search Engine Optimization, and Business to Business Sales. Participants are assigned to nonprofit social initiatives where they utilize preexisting skillset, education & training to affect the web rankings, community participation, lead generation and performance of assigned social initiatives. Participants work within a group setting where responsibilities and duties are allocated to each team member, by other team members and program director. This group dynamic, combined with the guidance of the project manager creates perfect conditions for the development of Leadership and Project Management skills.
Participants in this program gain priceless hands on experience in Nonprofit Community Outreach, Management & Leadership, Event Promotions, Web Marketing & Design, Web Copy Writing, Lead Generation, Virtual Collaboration and Public Speaking. Leadership and Project Management skills are encouraged and developed through scheduled Team Building Exercises. The experience and skill set gained in this program adds tremendous value to participants and places them at the highest level of demand.
Duties and responsibilities:
Event Promotions Marketing Manager Trainee works under the direct supervision of Marketing Manager, and duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Participate in onsite and online group training sessions relating to Community Outreach, Event Promotions, Social Media Marketing, & SEO techniques that team members will utilize within their assigned projects.
• Contacting other Nonprofits and Community Centers of Influence (Human Services, Department of Labor etc.) for the purposes of gaining referrals to our HIV C.U.R.E.D Community Health Workshop, our Free Credit Repair Program, and our other Work Training opportunities.
• Research, create, and implement community outreach initiatives, and event promotion campaigns utilizing the internet, calls to community organizations, event websites, social media marketing, articles, press releases, viral videos, and other online marketing strategies to effect performance and turn out of nonprofit events online and offline.
• Complete daily action items and task as assigned by Marketing Director using automated tools like Hootsuite, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, EventBrite etc.
• Find & Locate Venues and Locations for events and workshops while updating event schedules and assist Marketing Director in daily event progress.
• Participating in and contributing to group meetings geared towards developing, testing, and implementing new event promotion campaigns.
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic, outgoing, charismatic, and organized individual to market our growing nonprofit services to local community members, businesses, government entities (Dept. of Labor, Dept Veterans Affairs, Dept Human Services) and organizations.
You will be directly involved with establishing and maintaining professional referral relationships with local nonprofits, governmental agencies, local business; and with promoting our nonprofit services (lunch and learn talks, health fairs, employment events, onsite HIV screenings) to businesses/organizations and community members.
The ideal candidate is one who is capable of meeting and connecting with new people, has high energy, is result-oriented, and is familiar with Nonprofit Social Initiatives. You are also a self-starter and appreciate accountability. Previous PR/Marketing/Sales
*Bilingual Is a Plus, Not Required.
Previous Related Experience
Back Ground Screening
The Non Profit Community Outreach Management Trainee program is offered to graduates or students currently in the final year of Associates of Arts or Bachelor's degree in any of the following fields: Non-Profit Organization, Business Management, Sales, Computer Science, and Business & Marketing, Journalism, English / Writing, Psychology and Social Work.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send resume and cover letters to: email@example.com
Jobs @ http://citizensforaffordablelegalaid.org
SkillsRequired - Articulate Communicator, Nonprofits
Preferred - Bilingual-English/Spanish