Development InternSpina Bifida Association
AdministrationLEADING LADIES OF SOCIETY
Event Coordinators InternshipsHipHoticHelps Inc.
Research and Development - Embrace Texas - embracetexas.orgChristian Alliance for Orphans
Research, Social Media, & Communication - African American Church InitiativeChristian Alliance for Orphans
Non-Profit Assistant + Management Intern - Ignite Hope; https://www.ignitehope.online/Christian Alliance for Orphans
Graphic Design - Mercy House Global; mercyhouseglobal.orgChristian Alliance for Orphans
Well known animal rescue organization seeking interns to help with our Saturday adoption drivesOLLIE'S PLACE
NON PROFIT FUND RAISERBookmark This
121-125 Chestnut Street
Posted: August 14 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description.NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION WORKING WITH AT RISK YOUTH AND YOUNG ADULTS
ResponsibilitiesThe most important requirement is for candidates to be working towards a degree, have relevant fundraising experience, either through previous employment or substantial voluntary work .
This area of work is very competitive, so obtaining a strong undergraduate degree (2:2 minimum) is highly recommended.
If you’re entering the profession fresh out of university, your first step may be working as a fundraising assistant.
Prior work experience in other sectors, such as social work, human services ,advertising, marketing and PR, events management, finance, media and sales, is acceptable if you don’t have charity-specific experience.
college credit preferred , english/spanish speaking a plus
1) Plans fund raising program for charities or other causes, and writes to, telephones, or visits individuals or establishments to solicit funds or gifts-in-kind: Compiles and analyzes information about potential contributors to develop mailing or contact list and to plan selling approach.
2) Writes, telephones, or visits potential contributors and persuades them to contribute funds or gifts-in-kind by explaining purpose and benefits of fund raising program.
3) Takes pledges or funds from contributors.
4) Records expenses incurred and contributions received.
5) May organize volunteers and plan social functions to raise funds.
6) May prepare fund raising brochures for mail-solicitation programs.
7) May train volunteers to perform certain duties to assist fund raising.