Behavioral Sciences Grant Specialist InternAmerican Institute for Behavioral Research and Technology
Voluntourism InternshipMalama Kauai
Social Media InternHelp Club for Moms
Find jobs for our clientsAccelaar
Virtual Administrative/Event Programming InternOrange Brule
Haiti Service Learning Program Intern (In Haiti July 22-Aug 6, 2017)Expressive Arts Place LLC
Sponsorship Coordinator InternsTBA
HOMELAND SECURITY & EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIPHomeland Security Advisory Council
Non Profit Grant Writing TraineeBookmark This
2900 Chamblee Tucker Rd
Posted: May 24 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCitizens for Affordable Legal Aid Corp. is a leading entrepreneurial development resource provider for the community, Citizens for Affordable Legal Aid offers a wide range of programs that will allow individuals to get solutions to address their business development needs and provide them with the information and skills necessary to achieve their fullest potential. We aim to increase stability, build skills, promote positive development of communities, families, individuals and youth, and continue promoting community involvement.
Citizens for Affordable Legal Aid has openings in return for admission into our Non Profit Grant Writing / Fundraising Management Trainee Program. In exchange for work, the successful applicants will enjoy a full training curriculum in HIV / ZIKA / Substance Abuse Grant Writing, Entrepreneurship, Management, Leaderships, Educational Grant Writing, Online & Offline Fundraising, Internet Marketing / Social Media Marketing, Non Profit Event Promotions and Business to Business Sales training with free course books and training materials.
Positions will require a 3 month (65 Working Days) commitment of 20 hours per week in exchange for the full Non Profit Sales & Marketing Fundraising Management Trainee Program. Leadership & Management Trainee Program offers full potential to turn into permanent paid employment.
If you are interested in a Work Exchange Internship after college, we will also accept your application.
Experience you can gain as a Manager Trainee:
- Hands On / Team Base Training Related To HIV / ZIKA/ Substance Abuse Outreach, Grant Writing & Fund Raising.
- Hands On / Team Based Training Related To Locating and Acquiring Grants and Donors, Grant Writing, Online & Offline Fundraising, Non Profit Event Promotions, Partnering with other local Non Profit Entities and
- Hands On / Team Based Training Related To Interviewing, Hiring, Training & Managing New Team Members For The Purposes of Managing Fundraising Campaigns Which Contain Team Members From Various Areas of Expertise ie. (Sales, Content Development Specialist, Marketing, SEO Specialist, Social Media Marketing Specialist & Graphic Designers)
* Program is designed to offer participants Management level training in the area of Non-Profit Organization, Online & Offline Fundraising; Grant Writing and Project Management. Program goal is to prepare participants for nonprofit entrepreneurship and advanced opportunities of employment.
RequirementsDuties and responsibilities
Fundraising Manager Trainee works under the direct supervision of Director of Fundraising, and duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Participate in online group training sessions relating to Sales, Marketing, Grant Writing, Online & Offline Fundraising, Crowd Funding and Management techniques that team members will utilize within their assigned projects to generate maximum results.
• Research, create, and implement Fundraising campaigns utilizing events, social media marketing, articles, social indexing, viral videos, and other online marketing strategies.
•Complete daily action items and task as assigned by Marketing Director using automated tools like Hootsuite, Google Drive, Sales Force & view info.
• Participating in and contributing to group meetings geared towards developing, testing, and implementing new fundraising & grant writing campaigns.
4 Hours Per Day, 20 Hours Per Week - Monday - Friday 9:00AM - 1:15PM or Monday - Friday 1:30PM - 5:45PM
Management Trainee Duration: 90 Days (65 Working Days)
*Group training meetings and exercises are conducted in 4 hour time blocks. You will need to have 4 hours per day, Monday thru Friday available for team meetings, web marketing training, and project exercises. No exceptions. All Job Sites Are Located On Bus Routes.
Previous Relevant Experience
Back Ground Screening
The Non Profit Grant Writing / Fundraising Management Trainee program is offered to graduates or students currently in the final year of Associates of Arts or Bachelor's degree in any of the following fields: Non-Profit Organization, Management, Entrepreneurship, Computer Science, and Business & Marketing, Sales, Communications, Journalism, English / Writing, and Psychology.
Previous Relevant Work Experience Required
HOW TO APPLY
Please send resume and cover letters to: email@example.com