Public Relations InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Non-Profit Development InternAmerican Institute for Behavioral Research and Technology
Social Media & Community Management InternChildren's Advocacy Centers of Georgia, Inc.
Summer 2017 Communications InternshipA Glimmer of Hope
Annual Meeting InternNACUBO
Digital Outreach Associate for Non Profit Art Blog Gallery in support of Immigrant RightsRiding Up Front, Inc.
Paid Science Policy InternshipResearch!America
Internship in a Women Centre in Cape TownMagister International
Non-Profit Assistant InternBookmark This
Creative Economic and Business Education Society
Posted: November 29 2015
Company Location: Orlando, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionResponsible for logistics ensuring successful workshops and seminars. Workshop and leadership
events include grant writing special events planning, meet the media, conversation with grant
makers, and board development.
Reports to Program Coordinator
Benefits of position: This is an excellent opportunity for someone thinking about a career in the
nonprofit sector or interested in Business, Economics, public relations, and marketing. Position
allows intern to network with area nonprofit personnel and learn about local nonprofit career
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education