Summer InternsCommon Cause
Office ManagerA Place For Me Mentoring Foundation
Marketing InternGirls Empowered Mentored and Supported
Mobilizations InternGlobal Catholic Climate Movement
Communications and Development InternGlobal Catholic Climate Movement
US Outreach InternGlobal Catholic Climate Movement
Operations, Outreach and Social Media InternshipAmman Imman: Water is Life
PODCAST/BLOG TALK RADIO INTERNWSU HIGH Program
Non-profit Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Illumine8 Marketing and PR
25 East 4th Street
Posted: August 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInterested in an internship helping a non-profit organization in Downtown Frederick?
This is the perfect internship for you!
Work in a fast-paced environment, learn how to apply the things you've learned in school, and have fun with this great opportunity from Illumine8 Marketing and PR.
Responsibilities• Consult with Illumine8 customers on inbound marketing methodologies, business processes and product usage
• Create and manage content and marketing campaigns for a portfolio of customers
• Establish and deliver custom, goal-oriented inbound marketing plans
• Use creative teaching methods to help customers reach their inbound marketing goals
• Heavily invest in customer success
• Create and manage online lead-generating strategies and activities.
• Ensure accuracy of all search content and update/maintain site(s) as appropriate (including directory submissions, links and search reads).
• Work on marketing projects that include copywriting, e-marketing including using email offers and email campaign development using Mail Chimp, Google Analytics and HubSpot for analytics, lead tracking, link building, URL insertion, reporting and landing page creation.
• Update Company website with content, news, manage SEO optimization and PPC using best practices.
• Assist with tradeshows, customer events and public relations activities as needed.
• Research the document management industry to understand needs, wants, trends and new directions by customers, competitors and other entities.
• Develop newsletters, customer testimonials and customer surveys.
• Create blog and social media postings.
• Develop online marketing and product collateral for sales team to use with customers.
• Maintain tracking between marketing initiatives and their impact on the company's sales pipeline.
Requirements• Able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week.
• Bachelor's degree in one or more: marketing, history, journalism, advertising, and communications (Bachelor’s degree can be in progress for purposes of the internship). Will consider minimum 2-4 years relevant work experience in interactive or inbound marketing, brand/product marketing or search marketing.
• Working knowledge of public relations, blog and press release writing, social media marketing and research
• Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills, knowledge of Associated Press style.
• Strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint. Basic HTML and experience with a blogging platform a plus.
• Willingness to research and learn inbound marketing
• Ability to work independently or as a member of a team in a fast-paced environment.