Intern, Volunteer, and OPT Opportunities for International StudentsChanging The Present
Community Development and Signature Event InternGirl Scouts of the Jersey Shore
Programs InternHouse of Blues Music Forward Foundation
Bringing Down the House Production Assistant InternHouse of Blues Music Forward Foundation
Marketing & Communications InternHouse of Blues Music Forward Foundation
Spring 2016 Development InternThe New York Police and Fire Widows' and Children's Benefit Fund
Marketing InternToothbrushes for Toddlers
Non-profit Office CoordinatorBookmark This
The Colorado Teen Project
1301 Arapahoe Street
Posted: March 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionReports to: Lori Gregory/Executive Director
The Colorado Teen Project engages youth 16-24 years of age, to live independently and give them the resources and tools to age out of the foster care system. We provide positive, stable mentoring relationships to empower youth to become self-reliant and stable.
The main job duties include providing administrative and database creation and support for The Colorado Teen Project Executive Director.
• Support Executive Director in all clerical and administrative duties
• Phone support with volunteers and partners
• Provide general organizational support, as needed
• Assist in developing database for volunteers, CTP events and patrons
• Assist in processing donations, preparing thank you letters and general correspondence
A 3-6 month commitment is required and weekly hours 8-12 per week with the ability to work virtually on specific responsibilities that do not require you to be in the office.
• Must be computer savvy (working knowledge of word processing, power point, Excel).
• Knowledge of database management system and/or web design a plus
• Effective communicator, written and oral
• Self-motivated, able to work independently and in team environment
• Good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines