Social Media & Community Management InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Office InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Human Resources InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Business Development / Sales InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)K.I.S.H. Magazine
Editorial / Journalism InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)K.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Human Resources InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Office InternBookmark This
Beyond the Curves
Posted: March 05 2015
Company Location: Miami, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBeyond the Curves is a newly created nonprofit organization. This organization was created to help encourage, motivate and inspire women of all shapes and sizes to embrace their curves.
We will provide that extra push to help remove the negative side of having curves or not being a certain size, as society wants us to be or paints the picture that we "should be".
We Are More Than Our Curves!
Responsibilities- Make phone calls
- Check voice mail
- Follow up calls
- Prepare letters and mailings
- Organize and collect progress reports (if needed)
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
Requirements- Maintain professional and confidential working behavior
- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Possess good communication skills
- Virtual, but may need to come to office sometimes (Miami, FL)