Winter Mobile Market InternRegional Environmental Council, Inc.
Summer Arts and Learning Academy Planning InternYoung Audiences of Maryland
Nonprofit Administrative Support AssistantCenter for Volunteer and Nonprofit Leadership
Graphic Design & Visual Communications InternshipThe G4 Alliance
Grant Writer Internship for Musée MagazineMusee Magazine
Youth Helpline Phone Counselor2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline
Contigency Based Grant Development specialist InternAmerican Justice Reentry And Rehabilitation AJRR
Marketing and Social Media InternHappy Paws
Office InternBookmark This
Beyond the Curves
Posted: March 05 2015
Company Location: Miami, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBeyond the Curves is a newly created nonprofit organization. This organization was created to help encourage, motivate and inspire women of all shapes and sizes to embrace their curves.
We will provide that extra push to help remove the negative side of having curves or not being a certain size, as society wants us to be or paints the picture that we "should be".
We Are More Than Our Curves!
Responsibilities- Make phone calls
- Check voice mail
- Follow up calls
- Prepare letters and mailings
- Organize and collect progress reports (if needed)
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
Requirements- Maintain professional and confidential working behavior
- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Possess good communication skills
- Virtual, but may need to come to office sometimes (Miami, FL)