Social Media & Community Management InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Office InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Human Resources InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Business Development / Sales InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)K.I.S.H. Magazine
Editorial / Journalism InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)K.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Human Resources InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Online Content EditorBookmark This
The Schumpeter Centre
Posted: November 04 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 12 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Schumpeter Centre, (SCCD), an international think tank dedicated to the broadly defined issues of innovation and change in the world economy, is looking for candidates for the following position: Online content editor.
The work is done remotely, and the time devoted to working depends on your time management skills. While this offer is only for an unpaid internship position, there is a possibility to stay on for a longer period at SCCD and receiving a promotion to the position of Author, depending on the assessment of your work with us.
This internship is a non-profit offer.
The research areas covered by our think tank include the following:
• The labour market
• Value creation
• The energy market
Cooperating with us takes place online, and you can work from home or wherever you like. We issue an official confirmation of having completed an internship programme with the Schumpeter Centre as editor, together with possible references in English, Polish and/or Spanish.
• Official confirmation of completing an internship with us
• Support from our experts
• Learning from a large group of SCCD collaborators
• Work in a dynamic and international team
• Networking with people from English-, Spanish- and Polish-speaking countries
• Possible promotion and personal development within our think tank
ResponsibilitiesThe editor will be responsible for preparing news for the English version of the think tank’s website, based on international information sources, which calls for good information acquisition skills. Daily work time is approximately 45/30 minutes (editing and uploading a news article written based on external information sources). We also offer growth opportunities in an interesting team, the possibility of writing other types of articles and branding yourself.
• Advanced writing and speaking skills in English.
• Thoroughness, accuracy and precision.
• Punctuality and independence.
• Interest in at least one of our research areas
Additional skills deemed advantageous
• Any foreign language skills
• Current university student/alumnus.
• Experience in writing
• Basic WordPress platform skills