Business/Economic Development/Marketing Intern WantedBotetourt County Chamber of Commerce
Professional School Program Mgmt & Outreach CoordinationNCP
Volunteer Team Management InternCorporate Cup Celebrity Challenge
Volunteer CoordinatorLeading Ladies of Legacy Inc.
Message Management InternCorporate Cup Celebrity Challenge
Fundraising and Partnership Development InternCorporate Cup Celebrity Challenge
Researcher/Writer (High School & College Students)YCoFA
Editorial / Journalism InternCorporate Cup Celebrity Challenge
Operations InternBookmark This
Shelby Farms Park
6489 Mullins Station Road
Posted: July 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe operations Intern will act in an ‘assistant’ role to the Operations team.
Responsibilities- Assists in planning and executing Operations goals
- Creation of Park Operation manuals
Requirements- Experience with Microsoft office (excel, word, etc.)
- Intermediate to advanced writing skills
- Intermediate to advanced organizational skills
- Driver’s license & personal vehicle
- People/conversational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects as needed
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A positive attitude