Intern - Social WorkGood Seed CDC
Administrative InternThe Friendship Circle Philadelphia Region South
Special Events SpecialistThe Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Events & Outreach InternshipEmpowered Women International
Marketing and Communications InternEmpowered Women International
Program and Outreach Intern - FairfaxEmpowered Women International
2017 Summer InternshipLife Adventure Center
Social Media CoordinatorAlert Inc.
Organizational Development InternshipBookmark This
PTL Development Corp.
16200 Euclid Ave, Suite 214a
East Cleveland, OH
Posted: June 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe PTL Development Corp. is a brand new Community Development Corporation (CDC) in East Cleveland. The aim of this organization is to promote social justice and equity in one of the most impoverished, disinvested communities in the nation. The 5 main issues the CDC seeks to address are: housing, health, education, re-entry, and employment. This organization, as it is just starting out, needs assistance mainly with the development of its website and online marketing tools so as to be able to raise funds for its operations. This position, under the supervision of Director of Operations Sara Continenza, MPA, will allow the organization to expand its reach and abilities to implement important programs and services in East Cleveland. This is a unique opportunity to experience the initiation and development of a brand new nonprofit organization.
Responsibilities- Work in office at least once per week to touch base with supervisor
- Work remotely during other times
- 5-10 hours per week
- Professional development opportunities, including committee participation, event attendance, and other networking events for growth
- Will use creativity, skills, and knowledge of organization's mission to develop brand new organizational website
- Will develop Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media frameworks in order to promote organization and to assist in fundraising capacity
- Will work with other interns to meet organizational goals