Digital Marketing InternHemp Educate America
Jewish Urban Farming FellowshipUrban Adamah
Scranton Fringe Festival Arts Administration InternshipScranton Fringe
Arab American Institute--Summer 2017 Internship ProgramArab American Institute
Business Development / Sales InternPSC
Teachers/Counselors at a Transformative SAT Summer CampYleana Leadership Academy
IT/Computer Systems InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Office InternByrd Outreach & Training Center
Organizational Development InternshipBookmark This
PTL Development Corp.
16200 Euclid Ave, Suite 214a
East Cleveland, OH
Posted: June 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe PTL Development Corp. is a brand new Community Development Corporation (CDC) in East Cleveland. The aim of this organization is to promote social justice and equity in one of the most impoverished, disinvested communities in the nation. The 5 main issues the CDC seeks to address are: housing, health, education, re-entry, and employment. This organization, as it is just starting out, needs assistance mainly with the development of its website and online marketing tools so as to be able to raise funds for its operations. This position, under the supervision of Director of Operations Sara Continenza, MPA, will allow the organization to expand its reach and abilities to implement important programs and services in East Cleveland. This is a unique opportunity to experience the initiation and development of a brand new nonprofit organization.
Responsibilities- Work in office at least once per week to touch base with supervisor
- Work remotely during other times
- 5-10 hours per week
- Professional development opportunities, including committee participation, event attendance, and other networking events for growth
- Will use creativity, skills, and knowledge of organization's mission to develop brand new organizational website
- Will develop Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media frameworks in order to promote organization and to assist in fundraising capacity
- Will work with other interns to meet organizational goals