Graphic Design InternRockhaven Group, LLC
Unpaid Intern - Latin AmericaIFES
Paid Intern - Human ResourcesIFES
Sumer AssociateDemocracy Works
Grant Writing/Development InternGateway Counseling Center, Inc.
Events & Development InternshipAdaptive Sports Center of Crested Butte
Fundraising SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Grant WriterBeloved Streets of America
Paralysis Resource Center InternshipBookmark This
The Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation
636 Morris Turnpike, Suite 3A
Short Hills, NJ
Posted: June 22 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation is dedicated to curing spinal cord injury by funding innovative research, and improving the quality of life for people living with paralysis through grants, information and advocacy.
Required Hours: 12 - 21 hours per week
Length: a semester (fall, spring, or summer)
Compensation: for class credit or a volunteer work experience
This internship will provide an opportunity to become knowledgeable in the types of services and organization that are providing services to families and individuals living with paralysis
Apply at christopherreeve.org/internships
Responsibilities• Create and update information products including factsheets for people with paralysis to improve their quality of life
• Write short book and video reviews of items in our library, one of the largest collections of materials on paralysis
• Assist Directors/V.P. with department projects
• Assist the Director of Information & Resource Services with updating and creating patient education web resources
• Assist Information Specialist Team by routing emails and voicemails, and identifying new injuries
• Work with our quality of life grants program which gives money to non-profits who better the lives of people with paralysis.