Winter Mobile Market InternRegional Environmental Council, Inc.
Summer Arts and Learning Academy Planning InternYoung Audiences of Maryland
Nonprofit Administrative Support AssistantCenter for Volunteer and Nonprofit Leadership
Graphic Design & Visual Communications InternshipThe G4 Alliance
Grant Writer Internship for Musée MagazineMusee Magazine
Youth Helpline Phone Counselor2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline
Contigency Based Grant Development specialist InternAmerican Justice Reentry And Rehabilitation AJRR
Marketing and Social Media InternHappy Paws
Partner Agency RecruiterBookmark This
A Family For Every Child
1675 W 11th Ave
Posted: March 24 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA Family For Every Child is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. Our mission is to find loving, permanent families for every waiting foster child. We are currently looking for somebody to work directly with Matching Assistance Director to help promote and develop potential partners and expand the program.
ResponsibilitiesUnder the supervision of Program Coordinator, the intern will:
- Work closely with colleagues at AFFEC, members of our Matching Assistance Program, Program Director and other professionals as required.
- The Partner Agency Recruiter will work with a variety of agencies and organizations.
- Contact agencies, organizations, etc. to expand membership and offer partnerships with outside agencies throughout the United States.
- Keep computerized records and produce reports, as requested, in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
- Be responsible for handling all reports, making sure all families are receiving all contact and correspondence related to their membership within our program.
- Maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job, participate in appropriate training activities and encourage and support staff in their development and training.
- Undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this job.
- Maintain confidentiality
Requirements- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability to communicate with diverse populations
- Computer skills/Data entry abilities
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint programs
- Well organized with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently
- Ability to meet deadlines