Office InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Vice President, Membership Director, Communications Director.American Association for Minority Students
Case Management InternUCP of Central Florida
Be A Part of the International Art Phenomenon - 6x6Rochester Contemporary Art Center
Social Media & Community Management InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Office InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Human Resources InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Business Development / Sales InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Partnership Development InternBookmark This
405 14th St.
Posted: February 29 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCome join experienced entrepreneurs, community leaders, and chefs that are doing good in the world through community engagement, education, and DELICIOUS FOOD!
Looking for a superstar partnership development intern to help develop our partnerships in and around the Bay Area for our Oakland-based nonprofit. We have existing partnerships with great local and national organizations and are ready to move forward but would like to develop a team of action-oriented go-getters to help us grow even further.
The part-time position requires a level of independence to take on projects with minimal guidance. Being resourceful and having a "start-up" and "can-do" attitude is what keeps our team going, and we'd definitely appreciate someone who possesses those traits.
Expect once-a-week meetings to check-in, brainstorm, discuss campaigns, and set goals/tasks for the week. Interns will work directly with founders and will play an integral role in the growth and expansion of our nonprofit startup.
Depending on location and level of commitment, a stipend can be discussed. To apply, please send your resume with references, along with a cover letter explaining why you're a good fit for the position.
Responsibilities- Assist in researching potential new partnership opportunities
- Keep track of partnership organizations (via spreadsheets/tasks management systems)
- Create, update, and manage weekly newsletters and email lists (specifically for our partners)
- Visit potential partnership sites, representing our nonprofit organization
- Keep in contact and follow-up with partners
- Attend weekly meetings with founders to discuss tasks and deliverables
Requirements- Has a passion for food business, community engagement, and social/environmental issues especially regarding economic empowerment, refugee resettlement, women's rights, food justice and accessibility to healthy foods for low-income residents
- Prefers diversity in a work environment with clients, customers, and team members
- Must be good with people, and have a positive and cheerful attitude
- Experience w/ Excel or Google Spreadsheets
- Performs well in a start-up environment that values creativity, passion, and teamwork
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and independence
- Enjoys building projects from the ground up, taking on new challenges, and creating new ideas
SkillsRequired - People Skills, Task Driven, Positive Attitude, Highly Organized, Passionate
Preferred - Building Business Partnerships, Building Community Partnerships, Establishing Strategic Partnerships