Park Church Co-op InternThe Park Church Co-op
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Public Relations and Marketing InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Medical Outreach and Wish Support InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Development and Events InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Corporate Development InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Wish Granting InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
Patient Services InternshipLFANC
Business/Economic Development/Marketing Intern WantedBotetourt County Chamber of Commerce
121-125 Chestnut Street
Posted: November 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMcMILLAN COMMUNITY OUTREACH CENTER a non profit organization that serves at risk youth and their families , doing out reach through the arts ... music, radio, tv, and other performing arts ... transforming lives through art forms.
ResponsibilitiesDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Performs custom and specialized photography in-house or on location using a variety of still cameras and other photographic equipment; determines film type, camera setting, lighting requirements and other specifications to ensure quality shooting.
* Develops films, makes color prints, enlargements and projection slides to be used for publications, exhibits and displays.
* Mounts slides and operates photographic equipment and slide duplicating equipment to duplicate slides and filmstrips.
* Maintains print and negative file of photographs taken for future use/reference; maintains files on client billings.
* Maintains inventory of various photographic supplies such as chemicals and paper; orders supplies according to departmental policies and/or budget constraints.
* Requisitions supplies according to department policies and/or budget guidelines.
* Oversees work of Photographer, Assistants or Photo Technicians; assigns work as needed; trains staff.
* May operate various graphic design equipment such as cameras, graphic computers and printing and lettering equipment.
* Consults with clients to determine needs based on end use, budget and time.
RequirementsSKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES:
A photographer should:
* be creative, with a good eye for a picture
* be reliable and able to meet deadlines
* be motivated and determined
* have excellent technical and photographic skills
* have computer skills, especially with computer programs such as Photoshop
* have good communications skills
* be confident organizing people
* be able to listen and interpret the client's needs
* be able to focus on getting a good picture no matter what is going on around them
* have commercial awareness and be good at marketing themselves
Associate's degree in Photography, Fine Arts, Journalism or related field AND two years photography experience; OR, Four years photography experience; OR, Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.