Development InternshipAmerican Diabetes Association
Receptionist Internship for a Eco-Conscious Hemp Non-ProfitHemp Educate America
Students Summer Intern (Church - Youth Ministry)Vail Christian Church
SOCIAL MEDIA & MARKETING STUDENT INTERNChildren's Bureau
FAMILY ASSESSMENT FORM (FAF) INTERN/ SOCIAL ENTERPRISEChildren's Bureau
Make-A-Wish Arizona Volunteer Services Intern (Summer 2017)Make-A-Wish Arizona
Make-A-Wish Arizona Corporate Development Intern (Summer 2017)Make-A-Wish Arizona
Make-A-Wish Arizona Referral Intake and Medical Outreach Intern (Summer 2017)Make-A-Wish Arizona
Political Affairs Internship (telecommute)Bookmark This
The Borgen Project
2500 Campus Rd
Posted: June 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Borgen Project is an innovative, national campaign that is working to make poverty a focus of U.S. foreign policy. This is a part-time 14-hours per week, unpaid telecommuting internship. The internship is 4-months and responsible for leading public and political outreach in the state and district assigned to.
– Must be available Mondays 4:30-6:00 PM PST for The Borgen Project’s national conference call.
– Meet with members of Congress and/or Congressional staffers in your State and District.
– Represent The Borgen Project at various business, political and community events.
– Assist with fundraising. Create a personal fundraising campaign and meet targets.
– Mobilize individuals to contact their members of Congress in support of key poverty-reduction legislation.
– As needed, speak to groups, classes and organizations.
– Write letters of support for key programs to political leaders, media and other groups.
– Outstanding writing skills.
– Self-starter who can produce great results with limited supervision.
– Strong oral communication skills and ability to lead meetings and give speeches.