Mother's Resource Coordinator Intern To Begin ASAPHOPE Farm
Volunteer Coordinator Intern To Begin ASAPHOPE Farm
Marketing and Social Media InternFriends of Fort Point Channel
Fall 2016 Programs & Outreach InternshipOrganization for Autism Research
Membership & Development Internship, Spring 2017International Tennis Hall of Fame & Museum
Intern, Volunteer, and OPT Opportunities for International StudentsChanging The Present
Community Development and Signature Event InternGirl Scouts of the Jersey Shore
Programs InternHouse of Blues Music Forward Foundation
Political Affairs Internship (telecommute)Bookmark This
The Borgen Project
1400 E College Dr
Posted: June 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Borgen Project is an innovative, national campaign that is working to make poverty a focus of U.S. foreign policy. This is a part-time 14-hours per week, unpaid telecommuting internship. The internship is 4-months and responsible for leading public and political outreach in the state and district assigned to.
– Must be available Mondays 4:30-6:00 PM PST for The Borgen Project’s national conference call.
– Meet with members of Congress and/or Congressional staffers in your State and District.
– Represent The Borgen Project at various business, political and community events.
– Assist with fundraising. Create a personal fundraising campaign and meet targets.
– Mobilize individuals to contact their members of Congress in support of key poverty-reduction legislation.
– As needed, speak to groups, classes and organizations.
– Write letters of support for key programs to political leaders, media and other groups.
– Outstanding writing skills.
– Self-starter who can produce great results with limited supervision.
– Strong oral communication skills and ability to lead meetings and give speeches.