Executive AssistantReconciliation Movement, Inc
Intern Needed for Global Arts Education NonprofitPlaying For Change Foundation
Special Events InternCrohn's & Colitis Foundation
Public Relations Internship (short-term and virtual)Filter Of Hope
Internship with Make-A-Wish FoundationMake-A-Wish Colorado
ALL IN CHALLENGE: FALL 2017 DIGITAL/DATA INTERNSHIPCivic Nation
AmeriCorps Community Needs MemberCitySquare
CitySquare Thrift Store InternCitySquare
Political Affairs Internship (telecommute)Bookmark This
The Borgen Project
420 South Main Street
Posted: June 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Borgen Project is an innovative, national campaign that is working to make poverty a focus of U.S. foreign policy. This is a part-time 14-hours per week, unpaid telecommuting internship. The internship is 4-months and responsible for leading public and political outreach in the state and district assigned to.
– Must be available Mondays 4:30-6:00 PM PST for The Borgen Project’s national conference call.
– Meet with members of Congress and/or Congressional staffers in your State and District.
– Represent The Borgen Project at various business, political and community events.
– Assist with fundraising. Create a personal fundraising campaign and meet targets.
– Mobilize individuals to contact their members of Congress in support of key poverty-reduction legislation.
– As needed, speak to groups, classes and organizations.
– Write letters of support for key programs to political leaders, media and other groups.
– Outstanding writing skills.
– Self-starter who can produce great results with limited supervision.
– Strong oral communication skills and ability to lead meetings and give speeches.