Virtual Interns for Public CharityFalkos Espinosa Charitable Trust
Junior Tennis Outreach Program CoordinatorRaleigh Tennis Association
Social Media InternsT.H.A.N.K.S. - The Helping A Needy Kid Society
Healthcare InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Public Relations InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Marketing InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Office Business AssociateA Place For Me Mentoring Foundation
Fundraising Committee:Break the Silence Against Domestic Violence
Program AssistantBookmark This
Professional Opportunities Program for Students, Inc.
4401 Vineland Rd.Suite a-10
Posted: September 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
To provide personal and professional development for teenagers who face social and economic barriers that impact the quality of their lives
To provide at risk high school students with the knowledge, experience and support necessary to complete high school, pursue a post-secondary experience and find gainful employment
This position is responsible for providing ongoing administrative and program support to the Program Staff.
Responsibilities• Support District Manager with student recruitment efforts.
• Maintain student information by gathering required student forms and placing in student file.
• Responsible for maintaining student database which includes creating, updating, and uploading required forms electronically.
• Support with planning, organizing, and implementing monthly student workshops and seminars.
• Support District Manager with networking events and fundraising efforts.
• Monitor participation, attendance, and progress of students enrolled in the summer internship program.
• Communicate with students, employers, and community partners via email, phone, or in person.
• Perform office duties including answering telephones, filing, faxing, and emailing.
• Other duties as assigned which are reasonably within the scope of duties enumerated above.
Requirements• Currently enrolled in college
• Advanced computer skills and extensive knowledge of Microsoft office Suite.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to handle confidential information.
• Must pass national level 2 background check.
• Commitment to POPS Mission
• Ability to work independently
• Dependable and punctual team player
• Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as needed.