Office AdministratorA Place For Me Mentoring Foundation
Interns for non for profit women's cancer foundationCarol Galvin Foundation
Social Media & Community Management InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Office InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Marketing InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Public Relations InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Human Resources InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)K.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Program CoordinatorBookmark This
201 17th Street NW Suite 300
Posted: October 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAtlanta International Fashion Week is preparing for next year’s ground breaking fashion by debuting the Fashion Apprentice mentoring program. The highly competitive program will pair young women and men with industry leaders to train and orientate them in the various sectors of the fashion world.
The Program Coordinator is responsible for developing, coordinating and implementing education, recognition and public awareness programs and events at the Affiliate and CAS levels.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
1. Coordinate and organize the scheduling, participation and conducting of programs, panels and events designed to support, promote Fashion Apprentice’s mission.
2. Establish a network of community members, schools, law enforcement, public officials and other prominent members of the community to maintain and support the goals of Fashion Apprentice.
3. Organize and conduct educational programs through area schools.
4. Recruit, train and direct volunteers, facilitators and speakers for various programs, panels and events. Maintain records of all volunteer hours and other planning materials for programs and events.
5. Occasionally staff booths at special events, health and safety fairs when volunteers are not available.
6. Other duties as assigned.
Responsibilities--Coordinate special events
--Collaborate closely with team members to create promotional strategies.
--Create sponsorship campaigns.
--Create, edit and publish press releases.
--Special projects determined by Director.
Requirements--High school diploma.
--Professional marketing or public relations experience.
--Excellent organizational skills.
--Excellent time management experience.
--Some professional marketing or public relations experience.
--Event coordination experience.
--Ability to work independently and as apart of a team.