Intern, Volunteer, and OPT Opportunities for International StudentsChanging The Present
Community Development and Signature Event InternGirl Scouts of the Jersey Shore
Programs InternHouse of Blues Music Forward Foundation
Bringing Down the House Production Assistant InternHouse of Blues Music Forward Foundation
Marketing & Communications InternHouse of Blues Music Forward Foundation
Spring 2016 Development InternThe New York Police and Fire Widows' and Children's Benefit Fund
Marketing InternToothbrushes for Toddlers
Program OutreachBookmark This
A Family For Every Child
1675 W 11th Ave
Posted: March 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA Family For Every Child is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. Our mission is to find loving, permanent families for every waiting foster child. We are currently looking for somebody to send our flyers, emails, and other materials to promote the Matching Assistance Program. The primary goals of these activities are to develop relationships with partner sites, and to share our message about the program with agencies, adoption workers, parent groups and potential parents.
ResponsibilitiesUnder the supervision of the Program Director, the volunteer/intern will:
- Contact potential agencies, parent groups, organizations for possible partnerships
- Responsible for all follow up
- Data entry
- Educating about MAP and how we can help families
Requirements- Excellent oral communication skills, with ability to communicate with diverse populations
- Familiarity with Microsoft and PowerPoint programs
- Well organized with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently
- Ability/willingness to learn program benefits and options
- Demonstrated flexibility and excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize work and function independently
- Completing a variety of tasks accurately and with close attention to.
- Ability to maintain organized records.
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to plan activities and programs such as meetings, webinars, and/or orientations.