Winter Mobile Market InternRegional Environmental Council, Inc.
Summer Arts and Learning Academy Planning InternYoung Audiences of Maryland
Nonprofit Administrative Support AssistantCenter for Volunteer and Nonprofit Leadership
Graphic Design & Visual Communications InternshipThe G4 Alliance
Grant Writer Internship for Musée MagazineMusee Magazine
Youth Helpline Phone Counselor2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline
Contigency Based Grant Development specialist InternAmerican Justice Reentry And Rehabilitation AJRR
Marketing and Social Media InternHappy Paws
Program OutreachBookmark This
A Family For Every Child
1675 W 11th Ave
Posted: March 24 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionA Family For Every Child is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. Our mission is to find loving, permanent families for every waiting foster child. We are currently looking for somebody to send our flyers, emails, and other materials to promote the Matching Assistance Program. The primary goals of these activities are to develop relationships with partner sites, and to share our message about the program with agencies, adoption workers, parent groups and potential parents.
ResponsibilitiesUnder the supervision of the Program Director, the volunteer/intern will:
- Contact potential agencies, parent groups, organizations for possible partnerships
- Responsible for all follow up
- Data entry
- Educating about MAP and how we can help families
Requirements- Excellent oral communication skills, with ability to communicate with diverse populations
- Familiarity with Microsoft and PowerPoint programs
- Well organized with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently
- Ability/willingness to learn program benefits and options
- Demonstrated flexibility and excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize work and function independently
- Completing a variety of tasks accurately and with close attention to.
- Ability to maintain organized records.
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to plan activities and programs such as meetings, webinars, and/or orientations.