Fundraising InternNothing But Net-Elite Basketball Coaching
Public Relations and Social Media InternWish of a Lifetime
Social Media & Communications InternNaugatuck Youth Services, Inc.
Fundraising, Development & Special Events InternNaugatuck Youth Services, Inc.
Special Events Intern (Fall/Winter 17/18)Naugatuck Youth Services, Inc.
Fundraising, Development & Special Events Intern (Summer)Naugatuck Youth Services, Inc.
Office InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Social Media & Community Management InternRockhaven Group, LLC
Program SpecialistBookmark This
American Lung Association of Pennsylvania
3001 Gettysburg Road
Camp Hill, PA
Posted: December 10 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionProgram Specialist Intern to assist with the promotion, development, implementation and evaluation of core ALA programming offered throughout the Mid-Atlantic. The incumbent will report directly to the Tobacco Control Team Lead and assume responsibility for various lung health presentations, educational health fairs, community activities and membership recruitment.
Responsibilities• Works with the Tobacco Control Program Team on various prevention, cessation and advocacy projects
• Assist with program planning and implementation
• Develop and maintain a comprehensive facilitator database for the Mid-Atlantic charter
• Recruit and engage new coalition members
• Respond to inquiries from individuals and professionals regarding lung health resources throughout the charter
• Administrative duties as assigned
Requirements• Qualifications include a bachelor’s degree in public health or related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience
• Excellent PC skills along with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Minimum 1 year of experience developing and implementing community awareness, education, and youth programs specifically related to areas of public health.