Development InternSpina Bifida Association
AdministrationLEADING LADIES OF SOCIETY
Event Coordinators InternshipsHipHoticHelps Inc.
Research and Development - Embrace Texas - embracetexas.orgChristian Alliance for Orphans
Research, Social Media, & Communication - African American Church InitiativeChristian Alliance for Orphans
Non-Profit Assistant + Management Intern - Ignite Hope; https://www.ignitehope.online/Christian Alliance for Orphans
Graphic Design - Mercy House Global; mercyhouseglobal.orgChristian Alliance for Orphans
Well known animal rescue organization seeking interns to help with our Saturday adoption drivesOLLIE'S PLACE
Program SpecialistBookmark This
American Lung Association of Pennsylvania
3001 Gettysburg Road
Camp Hill, PA
Posted: December 10 2015
DescriptionProgram Specialist Intern to assist with the promotion, development, implementation and evaluation of core ALA programming offered throughout the Mid-Atlantic. The incumbent will report directly to the Tobacco Control Team Lead and assume responsibility for various lung health presentations, educational health fairs, community activities and membership recruitment.
Responsibilities• Works with the Tobacco Control Program Team on various prevention, cessation and advocacy projects
• Assist with program planning and implementation
• Develop and maintain a comprehensive facilitator database for the Mid-Atlantic charter
• Recruit and engage new coalition members
• Respond to inquiries from individuals and professionals regarding lung health resources throughout the charter
• Administrative duties as assigned
Requirements• Qualifications include a bachelor’s degree in public health or related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience
• Excellent PC skills along with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Minimum 1 year of experience developing and implementing community awareness, education, and youth programs specifically related to areas of public health.