Administrative AssistantThe Alive Inside Foundation
Office ManagerA Place For Me Mentoring Foundation
Social Media InternshipHEROES
Business Development InternshipHEROES
Public Relations InternshipHEROES
Community Relations InternCASA of Bradley and Polk Counties
Development InternCASA of Bradley and Polk Counties
Intern Non-ProfitKiss The Ground
Program SpecialistBookmark This
American Lung Association of Pennsylvania
3001 Gettysburg Road
Camp Hill, PA
Posted: December 10 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionProgram Specialist Intern to assist with the promotion, development, implementation and evaluation of core ALA programming offered throughout the Mid-Atlantic. The incumbent will report directly to the Tobacco Control Team Lead and assume responsibility for various lung health presentations, educational health fairs, community activities and membership recruitment.
Responsibilities• Works with the Tobacco Control Program Team on various prevention, cessation and advocacy projects
• Assist with program planning and implementation
• Develop and maintain a comprehensive facilitator database for the Mid-Atlantic charter
• Recruit and engage new coalition members
• Respond to inquiries from individuals and professionals regarding lung health resources throughout the charter
• Administrative duties as assigned
Requirements• Qualifications include a bachelor’s degree in public health or related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience
• Excellent PC skills along with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Minimum 1 year of experience developing and implementing community awareness, education, and youth programs specifically related to areas of public health.