Wings Program CoordinatorTriple Threat Mentoring
Wings Program InternTriple Threat Mentoring
Wings Photography InternTriple Threat Mentoring
Former Soviet Union Intern, Summer 2017Physicians for Human Rights
ESL Volunteer TutorSouth-East Asia Center
Special Events InternshipLFANC
Park Church Co-op InternThe Park Church Co-op
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Public Relations and Marketing InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
Project Managment InternshipBookmark This
Humanitarian Service Project
465 Randy Rd
Carol Stream, IL
Posted: January 08 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Project Management Internship with the Humanitarian Service Project (HSP) will give you valuable experience in running projects and in the non-profit industry, as well as, allow you to serve people in need.
ResponsibilitiesProject Management Interns will:
• Contribute to the success of programs which, depending on season, may be geared towards childhood hunger, senior citizen hunger, providing school supplies, community outreach.
• Communicate with clients, donors, and volunteers to coordinate various programs.
• Assist managers of these programs so they run effectively for the needy recipients, volunteers, and donors involved.
• be familiar with basic Microsoft Office Programs (MS Word, Excel etc.)
• have strong writing and verbal communication skills, and must be comfortable communicating with volunteers and senior citizens.