Family Services Summer InternRonald McDonald House Charities, Upper Midwest
PAID Internship Summer 2017 - Event Fundraising for Child Sponsorship Organization!Charity Advertising & Marketing Partners
Social Impact Assessment (SIA) FellowshipMercado Global
CORRAL Riding Academy Programming InternCORRAL Riding Academy
CORRAL Riding Academy Equine InternCORRAL Riding Academy
CORRAL Riding Academy Communications InternCORRAL Riding Academy
2017 Programs/Development InternBest Buddies North Carolina
Project Managment InternshipBookmark This
Humanitarian Service Project
465 Randy Rd
Carol Stream, IL
Posted: January 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Project Management Internship with the Humanitarian Service Project (HSP) will give you valuable experience in running projects and in the non-profit industry, as well as, allow you to serve people in need.
ResponsibilitiesProject Management Interns will:
• Contribute to the success of programs which, depending on season, may be geared towards childhood hunger, senior citizen hunger, providing school supplies, community outreach.
• Communicate with clients, donors, and volunteers to coordinate various programs.
• Assist managers of these programs so they run effectively for the needy recipients, volunteers, and donors involved.
• be familiar with basic Microsoft Office Programs (MS Word, Excel etc.)
• have strong writing and verbal communication skills, and must be comfortable communicating with volunteers and senior citizens.