Grant WriterBeloved Streets of America
Winter Mobile Market InternRegional Environmental Council, Inc.
Summer Arts and Learning Academy Planning InternYoung Audiences of Maryland
Nonprofit Administrative Support AssistantCenter for Volunteer and Nonprofit Leadership
Graphic Design & Visual Communications InternshipThe G4 Alliance
Grant Writer Internship for Musée MagazineMusee Magazine
Youth Helpline Phone Counselor2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline
Contigency Based Grant Development specialist InternAmerican Justice Reentry And Rehabilitation AJRR
Project Managment InternshipBookmark This
Humanitarian Service Project
465 Randy Rd
Carol Stream, IL
Posted: January 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Project Management Internship with the Humanitarian Service Project (HSP) will give you valuable experience in running projects and in the non-profit industry, as well as, allow you to serve people in need.
ResponsibilitiesProject Management Interns will:
• Contribute to the success of programs which, depending on season, may be geared towards childhood hunger, senior citizen hunger, providing school supplies, community outreach.
• Communicate with clients, donors, and volunteers to coordinate various programs.
• Assist managers of these programs so they run effectively for the needy recipients, volunteers, and donors involved.
• be familiar with basic Microsoft Office Programs (MS Word, Excel etc.)
• have strong writing and verbal communication skills, and must be comfortable communicating with volunteers and senior citizens.