Intern, Volunteer, and OPT Opportunities for International StudentsChanging The Present
Community Development and Signature Event InternGirl Scouts of the Jersey Shore
Programs InternHouse of Blues Music Forward Foundation
Bringing Down the House Production Assistant InternHouse of Blues Music Forward Foundation
Marketing & Communications InternHouse of Blues Music Forward Foundation
Spring 2016 Development InternThe New York Police and Fire Widows' and Children's Benefit Fund
Marketing InternToothbrushes for Toddlers
Project Managment InternshipBookmark This
Humanitarian Service Project
465 Randy Rd
Carol Stream, IL
Posted: January 08 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Project Management Internship with the Humanitarian Service Project (HSP) will give you valuable experience in running projects and in the non-profit industry, as well as, allow you to serve people in need.
ResponsibilitiesProject Management Interns will:
• Contribute to the success of programs which, depending on season, may be geared towards childhood hunger, senior citizen hunger, providing school supplies, community outreach.
• Communicate with clients, donors, and volunteers to coordinate various programs.
• Assist managers of these programs so they run effectively for the needy recipients, volunteers, and donors involved.
• be familiar with basic Microsoft Office Programs (MS Word, Excel etc.)
• have strong writing and verbal communication skills, and must be comfortable communicating with volunteers and senior citizens.