Digital & Communication InternSafe Kids Worldwide
Cape Fear Volunteer Center Programming CoordinatorCape Fear Volunteer Center- Big Buddy Program
Grant researcher and writerChildren's Museum of Roanoke
Executive Administrative AssistantHEROES
Marketing Internship Fall 2017HEROES
Public Relations Internship Fall 2017HEROES
Administrative AssistantThe Alive Inside Foundation
Social Media & Community Management InternThe Alive Inside Foundation
Project Managment InternshipBookmark This
Humanitarian Service Project
465 Randy Rd
Carol Stream, IL
Posted: January 08 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Project Management Internship with the Humanitarian Service Project (HSP) will give you valuable experience in running projects and in the non-profit industry, as well as, allow you to serve people in need.
ResponsibilitiesProject Management Interns will:
• Contribute to the success of programs which, depending on season, may be geared towards childhood hunger, senior citizen hunger, providing school supplies, community outreach.
• Communicate with clients, donors, and volunteers to coordinate various programs.
• Assist managers of these programs so they run effectively for the needy recipients, volunteers, and donors involved.
• be familiar with basic Microsoft Office Programs (MS Word, Excel etc.)
• have strong writing and verbal communication skills, and must be comfortable communicating with volunteers and senior citizens.