Social Media Internship for a Nonprofit OrganizationMargaret Byrd Rawson Institute
Community Outreach AssociateImpact Branding Consulting, Inc
Paid Intern-Contracts and Grants (IFES)IFES
Teachers/Counselors at a Transformative SAT Summer CampYleana Leadership Academy
Recruitment Internship with Non-ProfitFund for the Public Interest
Work for Progress Recruitment InternshipWork for Progress
Recruitment Intern with PIRG Campus ActionWork for Progress
Recruitment Department InternWork for Progress
Promotional InternshipBookmark This
626 High Street NE, Suite 305
Posted: July 29 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis internship position is responsible creating tools to demonstrate the impact of Incite Incorporated in the region and for analyzing program performance information, demographic information and personal stories to craft statements of impact. This position is also responsible for researching and developing marketing and sales plans for training products developed by Incite.
Responsibilities1. Analyzes program performance information to determine areas of demonstrable impact.
2. Designs and creates infographics that demonstrate Incite Incorporated’s efforts in the community.
3. At requests of the staff, may research the performance and impact of specific programs, activities, or Incite Incorporated impact on special populations. May be asked to compose reports on resulting trends.
4. Researches and evaluates methods of calculating return of investment for various workforce programs, including cost-benefit analysis.
5. Researches competitors and markets to develop marketing and sales plans.
6. Develops marketing and sales plans.
7. Must be willing to travel regionally.
RequirementsA bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
SkillsRequired - Developing New Markets, Sales Plan
Preferred - Graphic Design Software, Adobe Creative Suite