Social Media InternshipSchools for Girls
Summer InternsCommon Cause
Office ManagerA Place For Me Mentoring Foundation
Marketing InternGirls Empowered Mentored and Supported
Mobilizations InternGlobal Catholic Climate Movement
Communications and Development InternGlobal Catholic Climate Movement
US Outreach InternGlobal Catholic Climate Movement
Operations, Outreach and Social Media InternshipAmman Imman: Water is Life
Public Relations and International Outreach InternBookmark This
Global Peace Youth
9320 Annapolis Rd. Suite 100
Posted: December 08 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThere are 1.2 billion people between the ages of 15 to 24 in the world. They represent an incredible potential of innovation, manpower and leadership. The Global Peace Foundation believes that youth driven by noble visions can tackle many of the longstanding divisions and crises faced by humanity today with their energy, passion and ability to dream beyond the current reality.
However, youth of today face many challenges. Some 300 million youth are unemployed or underemployed. In many regions, their idealism makes them easy targets for extremist groups, and they are often victim to socially destructive behaviors like substance abuse and violence.
Global Peace Youth, the youth division of the Global Peace Foundation, has a mission to educate young people to become future leaders with both moral and innovative capacity. Global Peace Foundation strives to positively impact the world by forming a movement of young leaders from all backgrounds of faith, culture, nationality and ethnicity under common principles, values and aspirations, working towards the common goal of peace. For more information, visit www.globalpeace.org/youth
The Global Peace Youth is recruiting interns for Spring 2016. To apply for any of the available positions, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
-Coordinate industry events, including meetings, forums and conferences
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Working toward a B.A/B.S in Public Relations, Communications, International Relations, Media Relations or related discipline
-Should be self-confident and have an outgoing personality