UMD SAFE Center for Human Trafficking Survivors: Social Services Summer 2017 InternshipUniversity of Maryland SAFE Center
Special Events InternNational Kidney Foundation of Illinois
Camp CounselorProdigal Kids
Fundraising SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Grant WriterBeloved Streets of America
Non Profit Administration InternThe Forgotten International
Mentoring Program Support InternBolder Options
RESEARCH INTERN: DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL ENERGY POLICY/RUSSIAN & EURASIAN AFFAIRSInstitute for the Analysis of Global Security
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Rockhaven Group, LLC
8515 Greenville Avenue Suite N209D
Posted: July 04 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRockhaven Ministries Inc. is a 501 (c) (3) non -profit whose mission is to empower Refugees .Our desire is to raise awareness and create a culture of peace and justice as we empower our refugees through educational, empowerment, and enrichment programs.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
SkillsRequired - Social Media Communications, Strategic Public Relations Planning, Online Social Networking, Public Relations Skills
Preferred - Online Social Networking, Article Writing