Executive Administrative AssistantHEROES
Marketing Internship Fall 2017HEROES
Public Relations Internship Fall 2017HEROES
Administrative AssistantThe Alive Inside Foundation
Social Media & Community Management InternThe Alive Inside Foundation
Office ManagerA Place For Me Mentoring Foundation
Social Media InternshipHEROES
Business Development InternshipHEROES
Public Relations InternBookmark This
The Fatherless Generation Foundation
1075 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 3650
Posted: June 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTHE FATHERLESS GENERATION FOUNDATION INC. (TFGF) is reuniting fatherless children with their biological fathers all while providing the resources and services that strengthen, support, and elevate the commitment to fatherhood and family values. TFGF seeks a PR Intern who is great at writing press releases, building and communicating with media outlets, and knowledgable in creating PR Campaigns.
This internship is in Atlanta, GA starting July 6, 2016 to help bring greater visibility to the work of The Fatherless Generation Foundation.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.