Winter Mobile Market InternRegional Environmental Council, Inc.
Summer Arts and Learning Academy Planning InternYoung Audiences of Maryland
Nonprofit Administrative Support AssistantCenter for Volunteer and Nonprofit Leadership
Graphic Design & Visual Communications InternshipThe G4 Alliance
Grant Writer Internship for Musée MagazineMusee Magazine
Youth Helpline Phone Counselor2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline
Contigency Based Grant Development specialist InternAmerican Justice Reentry And Rehabilitation AJRR
Marketing and Social Media InternHappy Paws
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Spark The Conversation
11 Navy St
Posted: July 02 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSpark The Conversation is a national education campaign that brings awareness to emerging scientific evidence supporting Cannabis as medicine and facts illuminating the failures of the War on Drugs. Through a grassroots social media movement, our goal is to inspire drug policy reform by engaging the 85% of Americans that support cannabis as a medicine and the 88% that believe the War on Drugs is failing.
Working with some of the world's most famous influencers and celebrity ambassadors, STC exists to end stereotypes about Cannabis users. Come join our PR team!
- Must be interested in changing the world
- Must be located in Los Angeles, 18+
- Must be available to come into creative studio in Venice Beach 3 times/week and ability to work remotely
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.