Spring 2016 Development InternThe New York Police and Fire Widows' and Children's Benefit Fund
Marketing InternToothbrushes for Toddlers
Public Speaking Outreach AssistantThe Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Nonprofit Management Intern (non-residency)Helpers Of Our Farm
Marketing InternAdaptive Sports Center
Social Media and Communications InternshipGrassroots Diabetes
Accounting InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Office InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Virtuous Diamonds In The Rough, INC.
Posted: May 13 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVirtuous Diamonds in the Rough is a program that is in direct response to the growing number of young people that are either falling through the cracks at school or are already entangled with their personal issues. The goal of the program is to identify issues that young girls face on daily basis and help them transition to adulthood. We will offer a positive support system to avoid the pitfalls that can derail their lives. The focus is slightly different at each level but the goal remains the same; empower the young person to perfect inward to reflect outward.
We are looking for someone to capture all the events that we will be hosting in the 2014 year through photography and video. This person should be energetic, be able to work in a fast pace environment, and likes to work with kids.
Location is Charlotte, NC
We are a non-profit organization
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.