SPRING FAITH INCLUSION FELLOWSHIPS IN ROCKVILLE, MDRespectAbility
SPRING DEVELOPMENT AND FUNDRAISING FELLOWSHIPS IN ROCKVILLE, MDRespectAbility
SPRING COMMUNICATIONS/DIVERSITY IN FILM AND TELEVISION FELLOWSHIPS IN ROCKVILLE, MDRespectAbility
SPRING POLICY AND PRACTICES FELLOWSHIPS IN ROCKVILLE, MDRespectAbility
Marketing/Communications & Administration InternCamp To Belong
Commercial Alert Organizing Internship SUMMERPublic Citizen
Water Sanitation Menstrual Hygiene And Girl Health & Education ProjectHEEALS
Inventory ManagerDress For Success Austin
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Rockhaven Group, LLC
Posted: October 24 2015
Company Location: Dallas, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRockhaven Ministries Inc. is a 501 (c) (3) non -profit whose mission is to empower Refugees .Our desire is to raise awareness and create a culture of peace and justice as we empower our refugees through educational, empowerment, and enrichment programs.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
SkillsRequired - Social Media Communications, Strategic Public Relations Planning, Online Social Networking, Public Relations Skills
Preferred - Online Social Networking, Article Writing