Workforce Development (Employment Specialist) InternCitizens Development Center dba Achieve
Case Manager InternCitizens Development Center dba Achieve
Data and Evaluation Operations InternCity Year Boston
Literacy Internship at Nonprofit Open Books - Spring 2017Open Books
Jewish Urban Farming FellowshipUrban Adamah
No Kid Hungry - Youth Ambassadors - Multiple Locations - Not VirtualShare Our Strength's No Kid Hungry Campaign
Youth / Children's Ministry InternshipIDEALalter
Non-Profit Internship ProgramZ. Smith Reynolds
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Chicago Inventors Organization
1647 S. Blue Island
Posted: November 17 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionhttp://chicago-inventors.org is a non profit organization offering services and resources to inventors. We have a yearly inventors conference and monthly members meeting. We brings in industry professionals from all categories of the invention and innovation process. We are currently expanding our programs. We are looking for social media experience campaign assistance, event planning assistance, and administrative work. You can work at our office and remotely. We are looking to add an intern to 4 teams we have set up within the organization. This internship is an exciting opportunity to meet new inventors, technology experts, legal teams, politicians, partnering with the city and outlets for you personal growth.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Applicants who can start immediately are preferred.
-Applicants that are local residents are preferred.