Site DirectorBe The Change, Inc.
AdvocateBreak the Silence Against Domestic Violence
Communications InternJadens Voice
Marketing InternJadens Voice
Cause Marketing and Corporate Partnerships Intern - Spring 2017Make-A-Wish Illinois
Communications Intern - Spring 2017Make-A-Wish Illinois
Community Events Intern - Spring 2017Make-A-Wish Illinois
Community Walks Intern - Spring 2017Make-A-Wish Illinois
Public Relations InternBookmark This
5945 Pacific Center Blvd, suite: 507
San Diego, CA
Posted: December 07 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPacifica Institute is a Non-Profit organization dedicated to promoting
intercultural/interreligious dialogue, emphasizing mutual understanding
and respect, eliminating prejudices, and working on peacebuilding and
Pacifica Institute offers a competitive internship program that gives students and graduates the opportunity to make important professional contributions to society. Interns are assigned a long-term project that they work on during their 16-week internship, in addition to daily responsibilities.
Pacifica Interns may receive monetary compensation based on qualifications.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.