Grant WriterBeloved Streets of America
Winter Mobile Market InternRegional Environmental Council, Inc.
Summer Arts and Learning Academy Planning InternYoung Audiences of Maryland
Nonprofit Administrative Support AssistantCenter for Volunteer and Nonprofit Leadership
Graphic Design & Visual Communications InternshipThe G4 Alliance
Grant Writer Internship for Musée MagazineMusee Magazine
Youth Helpline Phone Counselor2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline
Contigency Based Grant Development specialist InternAmerican Justice Reentry And Rehabilitation AJRR
Public Relations InternBookmark This
5945 Pacific Center Blvd, suite: 507
San Diego, CA
Posted: December 07 2014
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPacifica Institute is a Non-Profit organization dedicated to promoting
intercultural/interreligious dialogue, emphasizing mutual understanding
and respect, eliminating prejudices, and working on peacebuilding and
Pacifica Institute offers a competitive internship program that gives students and graduates the opportunity to make important professional contributions to society. Interns are assigned a long-term project that they work on during their 16-week internship, in addition to daily responsibilities.
Pacifica Interns may receive monetary compensation based on qualifications.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.