Teachers/Counselors at a Transformative SAT Summer CampYleana Leadership Academy
IT/Computer Systems InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Office InternByrd Outreach & Training Center
Marketing & Communications InternTyler Robinson Foundation Inc.
Camp CounselorCamp Coyote
Virtual Interns for Public CharityFalkos Espinosa Charitable Trust
Junior Tennis Outreach Program CoordinatorRaleigh Tennis Association
Social Media InternsT.H.A.N.K.S. - The Helping A Needy Kid Society
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Cultured Pearls Empowerment Group for Girls
Posted: January 21 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe mission of Cultured Pearls Empowerment Group for Girls is to promote self awareness, increase self confidence and esteem, promote higher education and increase sexual education and awareness within the community of African American girls.
Cultured Pearls Empowerment Group for Girls will accomplish these goals, change the lives of young girls, and fashion young girls who will change the world with:
Cultural awareness and activities
Fitness and Health workshops
Parental Involvement Initiative
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
SkillsRequired - Calendar Planning, Administrative Organization, Public Relations Skills, Community Leadership, Excellent interpersonal skills
Preferred - Social Media