Grant WriterBeloved Streets of America
Winter Mobile Market InternRegional Environmental Council, Inc.
Summer Arts and Learning Academy Planning InternYoung Audiences of Maryland
Nonprofit Administrative Support AssistantCenter for Volunteer and Nonprofit Leadership
Graphic Design & Visual Communications InternshipThe G4 Alliance
Grant Writer Internship for Musée MagazineMusee Magazine
Youth Helpline Phone Counselor2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline
Contigency Based Grant Development specialist InternAmerican Justice Reentry And Rehabilitation AJRR
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Cultured Pearls Empowerment Group for Girls
Posted: January 21 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe mission of Cultured Pearls Empowerment Group for Girls is to promote self awareness, increase self confidence and esteem, promote higher education and increase sexual education and awareness within the community of African American girls.
Cultured Pearls Empowerment Group for Girls will accomplish these goals, change the lives of young girls, and fashion young girls who will change the world with:
Cultural awareness and activities
Fitness and Health workshops
Parental Involvement Initiative
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
SkillsRequired - Public Relations Skills, Calendar Planning, Excellent interpersonal skills, Community Leadership, Administrative Organization
Preferred - Social Media