JDRF Kids Walk InternJDRF
Wish Fulfillment InternshipBrittany Polson
Help Raise Funds for YOUR Favorite CauseAYI Procurement & Trade LLC
Student Interns Needed for Fundraising ExperimentAYI Procurement & Trade LLC
Intern, Home Fire Preparedness/Project PrepareAmerican Red Cross of Central Ohio
Intern, Education/Training SpecialistAmerican Red Cross of Central Ohio
JDRF Special Events/Development InternJDRF
JDRF One Walk Program InternJDRF
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Beyond the Curves
Posted: March 05 2015
Company Location: Miami, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBeyond the Curves is a newly created nonprofit organization. This organization was created to help encourage, motivate and inspire women of all shapes and sizes to embrace their curves.
We will provide that extra push to help remove the negative side of having curves or not being a certain size, as society wants us to be or paints the picture that we "should be".
We Are More Than Our Curves!
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, English
Preferred - Blogging, Blog Management, Blog Development