Intern, Volunteer, and OPT Opportunities for International StudentsChanging The Present
Community Development and Signature Event InternGirl Scouts of the Jersey Shore
Programs InternHouse of Blues Music Forward Foundation
Bringing Down the House Production Assistant InternHouse of Blues Music Forward Foundation
Marketing & Communications InternHouse of Blues Music Forward Foundation
Spring 2016 Development InternThe New York Police and Fire Widows' and Children's Benefit Fund
Marketing InternToothbrushes for Toddlers
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Beyond the Curves
Posted: March 05 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBeyond the Curves is a newly created nonprofit organization. This organization was created to help encourage, motivate and inspire women of all shapes and sizes to embrace their curves.
We will provide that extra push to help remove the negative side of having curves or not being a certain size, as society wants us to be or paints the picture that we "should be".
We Are More Than Our Curves!
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
SkillsRequired - English, Social Media
Preferred - Blog Management, Blogging, Blog Development