Healthcare InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Public Relations InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Marketing InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Office Business AssociateA Place For Me Mentoring Foundation
Fundraising Committee:Break the Silence Against Domestic Violence
Communications InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Grant WriterBeloved Streets of America
Fundraising SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Brighter Within, Inc.
Posted: July 28 2016
Company Location: Hartford, CT
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBrighter Within, Inc. is a volunteer-driven, 501(C) 3 nonprofit organization. Brighter Within, Inc. provides community education about young adult dating violence, and teen support groups for boys and girls ages 8-17. Our purpose is to educate the community on young adult dating violence, and to empower young adults to be their best by assisting those in becoming productive and confident young adults that will allow them to become positive role models and future leaders.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.