Grant WriterBeloved Streets of America
Winter Mobile Market InternRegional Environmental Council, Inc.
Summer Arts and Learning Academy Planning InternYoung Audiences of Maryland
Nonprofit Administrative Support AssistantCenter for Volunteer and Nonprofit Leadership
Graphic Design & Visual Communications InternshipThe G4 Alliance
Grant Writer Internship for Musée MagazineMusee Magazine
Youth Helpline Phone Counselor2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline
Contigency Based Grant Development specialist InternAmerican Justice Reentry And Rehabilitation AJRR
Public Relations InternBookmark This
3440 NW 7th Avenue
Posted: April 20 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTeens Exercising Extraordinary Success is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit started for the purposes of providing youth with a secure, positive family environment where they can earn trust, self-respect and learn skills to lead to a productive lifestyle free of peer pressure, gangs, and /or drugs. We help youth find their dreams through educational and personal enrichment. Our goal is to empower them to become self-sufficient shareholders in the economic and social fabric of their communities. T.E.E.S. hosts monthly Teen Table Talk Sessions throughout Miami Dade County tackling subjects such as bullying, self respect, financial literacy, entrepreneurship, and proper decision making. In addition we host special community events for parents and teens with the goal of inspiring positive change.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.