Accounting InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Office InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Marketing InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Public Relations InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Graphic Design InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Human Resources InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)K.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Editorial / Journalism InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Public Relations/Marketing InternBookmark This
Project HUGS Foundation
2333 N Harlem Ave.
Posted: July 29 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionProject HUGS Foundation is committed to improving the quality of life for all individuals who are in need of surgery. The Project HUGS Foundation is a philanthropic surgical program, dedicated to providing individuals with the procedures they desperately need, but cannot afford.
Project HUGS has a dedicated core team and is seeking an outstanding, motivated, team-player to join us during this exciting growth period to support the business development and growth initiatives of the Foundation.
ResponsibilitiesThe daily duties would include:
• Work closely with our executive director and marketing manager
• Social Media promotion and monitoring
• Assist in developing new marketing ideas and direction for the Foundations website
• Internal and external communication
• Assist with event coordinating
Requirements• Either be pursuing or recently received an undergraduate degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Hospitality or Event Planning Certification.
• Able to discuss in detail at least one event planning or marketing experience
• Familiar with social media platforms
• Able to conduct his/herself with professional integrity and credibility