Special Events InternSnow Mountain Ranch - YMCA of the Rockies
Development InternGLAD (GLBTQ Legal Advocates and Defenders)
Summer Internships and Apprenticeships at Wolf TrapWolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts
Senior Editor Student Internship ( Part-time, telecommute )Noah Education Fund
Writer / Editor Student Internship ( Part-time, telecommute )Noah Education Fund
NGLCC Internship ProgramNational Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
Intern - Social WorkGood Seed CDC
Administrative InternThe Friendship Circle Philadelphia Region South
Public Relations/Marketing InternBookmark This
Project HUGS Foundation
2333 N Harlem Ave.
Posted: July 29 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionProject HUGS Foundation is committed to improving the quality of life for all individuals who are in need of surgery. The Project HUGS Foundation is a philanthropic surgical program, dedicated to providing individuals with the procedures they desperately need, but cannot afford.
Project HUGS has a dedicated core team and is seeking an outstanding, motivated, team-player to join us during this exciting growth period to support the business development and growth initiatives of the Foundation.
ResponsibilitiesThe daily duties would include:
• Work closely with our executive director and marketing manager
• Social Media promotion and monitoring
• Assist in developing new marketing ideas and direction for the Foundations website
• Internal and external communication
• Assist with event coordinating
Requirements• Either be pursuing or recently received an undergraduate degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Hospitality or Event Planning Certification.
• Able to discuss in detail at least one event planning or marketing experience
• Familiar with social media platforms
• Able to conduct his/herself with professional integrity and credibility