Development InternGLAD (GLBTQ Legal Advocates and Defenders)
Summer Internships and Apprenticeships at Wolf TrapWolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts
Senior Editor Student Internship ( Part-time, telecommute )Noah Education Fund
Writer / Editor Student Internship ( Part-time, telecommute )Noah Education Fund
NGLCC Internship ProgramNational Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
Intern - Social WorkGood Seed CDC
Administrative InternThe Friendship Circle Philadelphia Region South
Special Events SpecialistThe Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Public Relations/Marketing Internship (telecommute)Bookmark This
The Borgen Project
505 N Chandalar Dr.
Posted: June 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Borgen Project is an innovative, national campaign that works with U.S. leaders to improve their response to the global poverty crisis.
The Borgen Project is hiring a Public Relations/Marketing Intern who will work remotely. This public relations intern will be involved in a variety of aspects of marketing and communications.
- Create a branding campaign.
- Conduct an informal focus group and gather feedback for market research.
- Pitch story ideas to print, broadcast and digital media.
- Create and implement a fundraising strategy.
- Plan, market and present at a informational meeting.
- Utilize social media and develop strategies for web-based messaging.
- Assist with The Borgen Project's advocacy efforts.
- Take on assignments as needed.
Details: This is an unpaid internship, although college credit is available. The internship is 16-hours per week for 12-weeks. Must meet weekly deadlines and be available the first Monday evening of the month, at 5pm PST for meetings.