Special Events & Development Intern NeededAlliance Française of Atlanta
Customer Service | Marketing Firm | Immediate HireELM Global
Customer serviceUpward African Woman
Office AssistantUpward African Woman
Social Justice Summer InternshipSummer Communities of Service
ALMA NYC (501(c)(3) Arts Company)ALMA NYC
UMD SAFE Center for Human Trafficking Survivors: Social Services Summer 2017 InternshipUniversity of Maryland SAFE Center
Special Events InternNational Kidney Foundation of Illinois
Public Relations/Marketing Internship (telecommute)Bookmark This
The Borgen Project
10310 Mastin St
Overland Park, KS
Posted: June 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Borgen Project is an innovative, national campaign that works with U.S. leaders to improve their response to the global poverty crisis.
The Borgen Project is hiring a Public Relations/Marketing Intern who will work remotely. This public relations intern will be involved in a variety of aspects of marketing and communications.
- Create a branding campaign.
- Conduct an informal focus group and gather feedback for market research.
- Pitch story ideas to print, broadcast and digital media.
- Create and implement a fundraising strategy.
- Plan, market and present at a informational meeting.
- Utilize social media and develop strategies for web-based messaging.
- Assist with The Borgen Project's advocacy efforts.
- Take on assignments as needed.
Details: This is an unpaid internship, although college credit is available. The internship is 16-hours per week for 12-weeks. Must meet weekly deadlines and be available the first Monday evening of the month, at 5pm PST for meetings.