Front Office AdministratorA Place For Me Mentoring Foundation
Nonprofit Business InternSweet Fields
Education/Curriculum InternSweet Fields
Assistant to the DirectorOptimum Health Solution
Public Relations Intern for Non ProfitAletasboutique
Special Events & Development Intern NeededAlliance Française of Atlanta
Customer Service | Marketing Firm | Immediate HireELM Global
Customer serviceUpward African Woman
Publicist InternBookmark This
Posted: May 11 2016
Company Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are currently seeking a self-motivated individual who is eager to gain hands on experience in public relations realm with our multimedia company. Most projects will consist of getting our organization, STK EmbraceLife heard to the public in Pittsburgh PA.
STK, Embrace Life is a non profit organization/campaign that speaks out against the violence and killings in the city of Pittsburgh PA!! We have a facebook public page with over 11K supporters. We would like to expand and get our voices heard.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.