2017 HCAP Community Engagement InternshipPlanned Parenthood Pennsylvania Advocates
Event CoordinatorThe G.Y.M. Project
Social Media & Community Management InternThe G.Y.M. Project
Fundraising Intern for One Warm CoatOne Warm Coat
Business Office ManagerA Place For Me Mentoring Foundation
Grant Writing InternTubman
PROGRAM INTERNBounce Children's Foundation
Regional Mental Health Advocacy Coordinator - VirtualGriffin Ambitions Ltd.
Sales, Marketing & Development Coordinator InternshipBookmark This
The Salvation Army
23431 Sussex Highway
Posted: June 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Salvation Army
Consider working with The Salvation Army - one of the Top most respected charitable organizations in the world. The Salvation Army intern mentor has a track record of successful placement of interns in the business community.
• The intern will work with experienced marketing and development staff.
• The intern experience will be customized to meet needs of a student intern to ensure a valuable experience.
• We anticipate a min. 20 hour per week opportunity but can accommodate the needs for intern’s program
• While the internship is offered as unpaid – approved expenses will be reimbursed.
• Potential for a long term relationship.
• The successful intern will be considered as paid staff opportunities become available.
• Interviews available at our Seaford Office, 23431 Sussex Hwy Seaford DE 19973
• The qualified intern will develop of our local Marketing & PR including our web presence, and print materials.
• The intern will have a hand in the develop our marketing materials from the ground up.
• The position will include creation and management of the firm’s social media as well.
• The intern will be trained to handle various correspondence and thank you notes.
• Interns will also assisting scheduling follow-up meetings, coordinating a number of participant’s calendars.
• The position will require interaction with prospective sponsors to lock in meeting details on behalf of Corps staff
• Experience with Microsoft Office including MS-Publish is helpful.
• Comfort in developing drafts of print and web copy based upon input from co-workers.
• Ability to manage a project with minimal supervision
• Assist in the rapid materials development for marketing materials including the local website.
• Set-up systems to manage sponsors & prospects for the purpose of marketing.
• Assist in coordination & executing of meetings & events.
Although with the right Intern some portion of the internship can be offered as a virtual experience, the internship will require office hours at our Seaford location.