Sexual Assault Prevention And Care Center: Now Hiring Summer Community Outreach Interns!The Blue Bench
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Public Relations and Marketing InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Development and Events InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Medical Outreach and Wish Support InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
Summer 2017- Information Technology (IT) Internship ProgramAdrienne Arsht Center
Summer 2017- Graphic - Web Design Internship ProgramAdrienne Arsht Center
Summer 2017- AileyCamp Miami - Event Planning Internship ProgramAdrienne Arsht Center
Summer 2017- AileyCamp Miami - Group Leader Assistant Internship ProgramAdrienne Arsht Center
Sales, Marketing & Development Coordinator InternshipBookmark This
The Salvation Army
23431 Sussex Highway
Posted: June 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Salvation Army
Consider working with The Salvation Army - one of the Top most respected charitable organizations in the world. The Salvation Army intern mentor has a track record of successful placement of interns in the business community.
• The intern will work with experienced marketing and development staff.
• The intern experience will be customized to meet needs of a student intern to ensure a valuable experience.
• We anticipate a min. 20 hour per week opportunity but can accommodate the needs for intern’s program
• While the internship is offered as unpaid – approved expenses will be reimbursed.
• Potential for a long term relationship.
• The successful intern will be considered as paid staff opportunities become available.
• Interviews available at our Seaford Office, 23431 Sussex Hwy Seaford DE 19973
• The qualified intern will develop of our local Marketing & PR including our web presence, and print materials.
• The intern will have a hand in the develop our marketing materials from the ground up.
• The position will include creation and management of the firm’s social media as well.
• The intern will be trained to handle various correspondence and thank you notes.
• Interns will also assisting scheduling follow-up meetings, coordinating a number of participant’s calendars.
• The position will require interaction with prospective sponsors to lock in meeting details on behalf of Corps staff
• Experience with Microsoft Office including MS-Publish is helpful.
• Comfort in developing drafts of print and web copy based upon input from co-workers.
• Ability to manage a project with minimal supervision
• Assist in the rapid materials development for marketing materials including the local website.
• Set-up systems to manage sponsors & prospects for the purpose of marketing.
• Assist in coordination & executing of meetings & events.
Although with the right Intern some portion of the internship can be offered as a virtual experience, the internship will require office hours at our Seaford location.