Humanitarian Aid InternshipMedWish International
Program and Development Assistant InternshipChildren's Restoration Network
Employment specialist internChurch World Service
Development InternCam Neely Foundation for Cancer Care
BABYSITTING JOB WANTEDCandicepowell
Office InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing Internship1,000 Shoes for 1,000 Smiles
Web Content/Multimedia Internship (summer 2017 with the possibility to extend to fall 2017)Chicago Humanities Festival
Shelter Programs Coordinator InternBookmark This
Home Aid Northern Virginia
3684 Centerview Drive, Suite 110B
Posted: December 02 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionExciting project management internship offering real-world experience in managing and scheduling project functions with external partners. Position requires great flexibility and organizational skills to ensure deadlines are met and superior customer service is delivered. Coordinator is responsible for assisting with all program-related events, marketing efforts and public relations. Gain valuable project management experience in this dynamic, fast-moving environment.
Unpaid internship but stipend available.
• Ensure compliance with HomeAid America project documentation and reporting; Make sure all projects are registered in PRS system, and are closed-out at the end of the project
• Prepare event notifications and invitations as needed
• Update website and social media platforms with project information
• Maintain database with all information related to projects
• Make site visits as necessary; take pictures and/or video of work being performed including Before and After photos
• Work with Communications and Marketing interns to ensure Flickr photos are organized according to project
Requirements• Computer proficient, especially in Microsoft Word, and Excel.
• Energetic, self-starter, with flexible and positive attitude
• Strong team player and ability to work cooperatively with others.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational, problem-solving and customer service skills.