Sexual Assault Prevention And Care Center: Now Hiring Summer Community Outreach Interns!The Blue Bench
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Public Relations and Marketing InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Development and Events InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Medical Outreach and Wish Support InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
Summer 2017- Information Technology (IT) Internship ProgramAdrienne Arsht Center
Summer 2017- Graphic - Web Design Internship ProgramAdrienne Arsht Center
Summer 2017- AileyCamp Miami - Event Planning Internship ProgramAdrienne Arsht Center
Summer 2017- AileyCamp Miami - Group Leader Assistant Internship ProgramAdrienne Arsht Center
Shelter Programs Coordinator InternBookmark This
Home Aid Northern Virginia
3684 Centerview Drive, Suite 110B
Posted: December 02 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionExciting project management internship offering real-world experience in managing and scheduling project functions with external partners. Position requires great flexibility and organizational skills to ensure deadlines are met and superior customer service is delivered. Coordinator is responsible for assisting with all program-related events, marketing efforts and public relations. Gain valuable project management experience in this dynamic, fast-moving environment.
Unpaid internship but stipend available.
• Ensure compliance with HomeAid America project documentation and reporting; Make sure all projects are registered in PRS system, and are closed-out at the end of the project
• Prepare event notifications and invitations as needed
• Update website and social media platforms with project information
• Maintain database with all information related to projects
• Make site visits as necessary; take pictures and/or video of work being performed including Before and After photos
• Work with Communications and Marketing interns to ensure Flickr photos are organized according to project
Requirements• Computer proficient, especially in Microsoft Word, and Excel.
• Energetic, self-starter, with flexible and positive attitude
• Strong team player and ability to work cooperatively with others.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational, problem-solving and customer service skills.