Grant WriterBeloved Streets of America
Fundraising SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Kitten Nursery InternBest Friends Animal Society
Community Cat (TNR) InternBest Friends Animal Society
TRIBE ARTISTS FOUNDATION - Non Profit Fundraising Intern/Volunteer ***IMMEDIATE HIRE** (SPRING 2017)Tribe Artists, LLC
Fundraising InternNothing But Net-Elite Basketball Coaching
Public Relations and Social Media InternWish of a Lifetime
Social Media & Communications InternNaugatuck Youth Services, Inc.
Social Media and Administrative AssistantBookmark This
80 Swan Way
Posted: August 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Western Regional Minority Supplier Development Council is a non-profit that supports the growth and welfare of minority communities by championing the use of minority-owned businesses in N. California, Nevada and Hawaii. This Social Media and Administrative Assistant reports to the entire Executive Team and performs a variety of functions in different areas, including admin and social media among others.
Responsibilities1. Monitor media channels on a daily basis or as needed for content issues.
2. Develop and execute initiatives to drive member-generated content, increase community participation and add value to the online community experience.
3. Identify and drive opportunities for intersecting online community features with potential partners.
4. Identify, develop and manage relationships with service providers that can add value to the site feature
5. Perform internet research
6. Provide administrative support to the office
7. Attend signature events
8. Manage and order office supplies