Communications InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Office AdministratorA Place For Me Mentoring Foundation
Fine Arts / Gallery InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Marketing and Social Media InternFriends of Fort Point Channel
Graphic Design InternRockhaven Group, LLC
Unpaid Intern - Latin AmericaIFES
Paid Intern - Human ResourcesIFES
Sumer AssociateDemocracy Works
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Virtuous Diamonds In The Rough, INC.
Posted: May 13 2015
Company Location: Charlotte, NC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVirtuous Diamonds in the Rough is a program that is in direct response to the growing number of young people that are either falling through the cracks at school or are already entangled with their personal issues. The goal of the program is to identify issues that young girls face on daily basis and help them transition to adulthood. We will offer a positive support system to avoid the pitfalls that can derail their lives. The focus is slightly different at each level but the goal remains the same; empower the young person to perfect inward to reflect outward.
We are looking for someone to promote, market and capture all the events that we will be hosting in the 2014 year . This person should be energetic, be able to work in a fast pace environment, and likes to work with kids.
Location is Charlotte, NC
We are a non-profit organization
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment