Fall 2016 Programs & Outreach InternshipOrganization for Autism Research
Membership & Development Internship, Spring 2017International Tennis Hall of Fame & Museum
Intern, Volunteer, and OPT Opportunities for International StudentsChanging The Present
Community Development and Signature Event InternGirl Scouts of the Jersey Shore
Programs InternHouse of Blues Music Forward Foundation
Bringing Down the House Production Assistant InternHouse of Blues Music Forward Foundation
Marketing & Communications InternHouse of Blues Music Forward Foundation
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
338 hiawatha lane
Posted: October 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKingdom Investments in Single Hearts (K.I.S.H.) Home, Inc. is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit, faith-based organization that empowers, educates, heals and inspires teen girls & women ages 13-25. K.I.S.H. Home Transitional Living Program provides a 24-hour supervised residential home for young women ages 18-21 who have aged out of the foster care system in Delaware. Our vision is to offer alternatives for this high risk population and minimize homelessness, poverty, unplanned pregnancies, substance abuse and incarceration young women who have aged out of the foster care system in Delaware.
K.I.S.H. Home,Inc. also offers a Women Destined for Greatness Mentoring Program for girls and young women ages 13-25 in Delaware. We are committed to inspiring girls and young women develop self-awareness; promote excellence in the mind, body and spirit; and empower girls and young women to increase their creativity, self-esteem ,self and net worth by implementing programs that teaches them how to make an impact in their family and community.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment